Always wanted to fly Business or First class for free?
We all want to fly in style when we travel. The good news is that it’s totally within reach of everyone if they have a comprehensive credit card points strategy.
The problem? None of us have the time to dive into all the bits and pieces required to cobble together a miles-hacking plan.
What do you spend on this card or that one to get the most points? It’s exhausting at the best of times. We’re here to save you time and, hopefully, get you free flights.
That’s why we’ve come up with the ultimate credit card guide to get you started on your journey to free flights.
This credit card points e-book is perfect for those of us who:
- Want to fly Singapore Airlines’ premium cabins for free but don’t have the time to research strategies
- Hope to save money on flight costs in a time of soaring inflation
- Feel like you’re not getting anything in return for spending on credit cards
- Want an “all-in-one” strategy without having to apply to 10 different credit cards
- Looking for top tips on how to get the most bang-for-your-buck when you spend on a credit card
- A step-by-step guide on how to accumulate Singapore KrisFlyer miles in the fastest way possible
- Inside tips on the miles earnings process in Singapore and what to avoid
- A 1-2-3 credit card combination that covers all your miles-earning bases
- Full breakdown of how to convert bank points to air miles effectively
This is the ONLY Singapore credit card hacking guide you'll ever need!
Here's a preview of the e-book content: